The products on this site are marked down due to the current situation - our team is reducing the cost to consumer from $54.99 to $35.99, and products are sold “as is” and all sales are final.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The product must be unopened. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
While all of our products are guaranteed for life, we do not offer refunds, returns, or exchanges on items received as Kickstarter rewards.The support we get from our Kickstarter backers is what enables us to run and grow our business, gather customer feedback, design new products and improve existing ones. In the Kickstarter community, the items that you receive after making a pledge are referred to as “rewards” because they are not purchases in the traditional sense. Think of rewards as gifts—in our case, Travel Tripods—that are sent to our supporters as a token of appreciation for their support of our business. In the same way that public television funds their service through the pledges of their supporters, who in turn receive gifts and continued programming, we have chosen to run and grow our business on a crowdfunded business model.We appreciate your understanding of our policy and the support you have given us. If your reward truly offers no value to you, here are a few things that you could do in the spirit of crowdfunding…1. Give your reward to a friend. Our products might not work for you, but there are many folks out there who might find them very valuable. We’d love for you to share our gear with a friend of yours who is into photography.
2. Sell your reward to somebody. Many Kickstarter rewards were purchased below the retail value – if you want to recuperate that value and possibly even more, throw your reward up on eBay.
3. Give your reward another chance. Some of our products can take some getting used to. All of our gear is designed for use in a variety of scenarios. Maybe it doesn’t work for you right now, but perhaps you’ll find the right time and place in the future.Thank you again for your support and understanding, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.